Originally Posted by Tony_F18
Originally Posted by Keith
Originally Posted by Team_Cat_Fever
Originally Posted by Keith
Originally Posted by DougSnell
[quote=Will_R]I wish I could get the espn coverage, but the BMWO site was smoother than the AC one was.

Will:

I had to use IE 8.0 to get ESPN360 to load the move player....Worked fine then and I like Jobson and Symth commentary.

Doug

It worked fine for me with Firefox. On replay I think I prefer the ESPN360 coverage, even though it's Jobson.

Which edition/version Firefox are you running? I've loaded 3 different versions multiple times and can't get 360 to run. I've got a case in with there support, but even there list of stuff to do was no help.

Firefox 3.5.7 Toshiba laptop T3400 2.16GHz, 3.0 GB RAM. Running it through the USB docking to the 23" monitor (it got a little fuzzy on full screen, ESPN360 better than the others).

I think your problem might not be Firefox but with Adobe Flashplayer.
Try reinstalling and see how that works:
http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/ [/quote]

Done that 3 different versions 3 different times.I still think that's the prob somehow but...

I'll try chrome, like Jake suggested.

OK ,tried all that stuff again
Tried Chrome and reloading Flashplayer , still can't get Justintv ,espn 360,or the BMWO site. Screw it I give up. I guess I'm stuck with hearing Cam talk about how great he is.

Last edited by Team_Cat_Fever; 02/13/10 08:27 PM. Reason: update

"I said, now, I said ,pay attention boy!"

The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea
Isak Dinesen
If a man is to be obsessed by something.... I suppose a boat is as good as anything... perhaps a bit better than most.
E. B. White