WOUTER:
Distances Vary. We're 5 hours from Jax, 11 hours from Key Largo. Try searching on zipcode 29063 on mapquest, or follow the links off out website.
Check your spelling: Lake Murray, SC
It's just a fun race Wouter. The F-16 world won't end if they lose.
I'm sailing a new F-18, I KNOW I'll be at the back of the pack for awhile.
Bonding and camaradarie is the key. Getting them together is key to future opportunities to not have turf wars around the marks. The F-18 group is a buncha hardcore racers, also a bunch of serious guys who grew up through the ranks, and are serious about promoting 1-Design as it still exists. Nobody can beat Nigel Pitt, he could beat me on a Hobie 16 when I'm sailing Inter-20. Yet the idea is to promote Catracing. We are all for that. I don't think the Numbers of F-16's we may get are Threatening to the F-18 class. Some may see this as a bother, some may see it as an opportunity to share. We'll see how it all turns out. It's our event, but we asked the F-18's first, 3 of our Team Seacats sailors are F-18 owners, with a strong committment to the F-18 cause. However, we've all sailed other boats and understand the frustration of a growing class.
I'm pretty sure it will be as much fun and low pressure as any Catamaran race is or can be.
We'll take care of the negotiations and details, We don't need to dissect this on the Forum. We have a vested interest in this too, with a vision of the F-16 class as the next strong one-design class on the horizon, thanks to the efforts of Vectorworks and Matt.
Gone Sailing, it's blowing 15-40.
Can you say WooHoo!!!!
See ya Monday,
CARY

CARY
ACAT XJ Special
C&C 24