Sounds great Matt
looking forward to seeing the boat in action .

One very smart promo thing the ht 18 jav did was get Randy and Matt to race them early on setting a comparativley high profile of the boats true speed potential ,---All we heard after the Spring Fever regatta two years ago was how much faster than the I-20 it was ,-
--It was me winning the I-20 class at S F they were comparing Matt and Randy to , I,m not that great of buoys racer and race buoys twice a year matbe ,-We won S F just by luck having missed timed two starts by more than 30 seconds late in very light flucky wind conditions .--We saw at the last Tybee 500 a truer comparison of true boat speed . When the similar lightweight jav gets its conditions it is sometimes comperable . ---So much for timed average handicap type systems ,as unrealiable ,VERY DEPENDANT ON WHO IS SAILING WHAT ,in what type of conditions.

Any way have some good sailors on them to introduce them in major events entered . --
Congrates again ,--sounds like a great lightweight reefable seaworthy fast cat design ,-
Carl