Ignorant? About Jr Sailing?
I grew up in Jr. Sailing. I went to four US Youth Sailing Championships. I also competed in the 420 World Championship. I coached Jr. sailing for over 10 years. I've also coached at every top-level clinic in the US. And yes I have also been to Europe. In fact there where a few years where I spent more time competing in Europe than I did in the US. In short I've been around the block a few times. If anyone is ignorant it is clearly you.
Oh and by the way this summer I'll be training with the team to represent the US at the Youth Worlds. What will you be doing for youth sailing this summer?

Moving on.

Now you say that the Mystere 4.3 is the US Youth boat. Nothing against the 4.3 but the US does not have official youth boats. The 4.3 was used in the US youth Multihull Championship once. the rest have been in Hobie 16s. So you are wrong there.

I don't know of any Youth regattas in Hobie Waves. The only Wave regattas I have seen have had no age requirement. Please direct me to the NOR for this Youth Wave event that you are speaking of.

I believe the KL 15.5 does have a fleet in France. Is there one anywhere else? How many kids show up? I can't find any results.

Regarding your comment that only ISAF can hold youth world championships you are again wrong. In fact any ISAF class can hold a youth worlds and the Hobie 16 does. Can you name another one?

Wouter you are like a politician. You can't simply answer the question. You would much rather skate around the issue. For that reason I am done communicating with you.

(btw: these are my personal opinions)